Monday, January 16, 2017

Target and Walmart Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another before Christmas haul from Target and Walmart. So lets get into what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:


I went target before Christmas and found some Christmas movies had to have because they had really good deals. They had 20% off on all movies and tv shows on cartwheel so I had pick some movies I wanted up. I got Home Alone 1 & 2 on Bluray, DVD, and Digital Hd because I love this move and wanted to get both on Bluray. They were both on sale for $7.99 then discounted to $6.39 each. I also got Scrooged on Bluray which is also my favorite. It was $10.00 then $8.00 with discount. I also found one of the Hershey's Kisses lip balm in Mint Truffle which I really wanted. It was $2.99.


I also went to Walmart before my trip and found somethings I wanted and need. I picked up Igo 3oz. dispensing travel tube for $.97 for my trip. I also got a Sinful Color nail polish in Holla Dayz for $1.98. The last thing I got was a ChapStick Duo in Tropical pineapple and fresh coconut lip balm which my store never had and I found one which I was really happy to find for $3.98.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these two hauls even thought it from December.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment