Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Reveiw: Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum' Express Mascara

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I said I would do a review on this Maybelline mascara I figured I post it the same day I post the unboxing. I have been using the mascara for awhile now and can tell what I thing about it. I did receive the mascara free from influenster for testing purposes but I always give you my thought whether it was free or not. so lets get in what I thought.

vox box

mascara tube

the mascara wand 

close up of the mascara wand


before & after mascara applied

The mascara tube is nice shinny gold which feels like a high end mascara which is nice. The mascara wand and bristles are rubber which I like for a mascara brush. As you can see it full of bristles like most voluming mascaras. It's a wet formula which I'm not a fan of because that formula make my lashes clump. Since my lashes are short and thick which point down. The first couple of times where this mascara it made my lash clump because it was so wet and I used two layers. After using it for awhile I became less wet and I only used one layer. It does give me a little volume but nothing dramatic. So to me its an alright mascara because after a few uses. Like I said after it dried and became less wet formula it was easier to work with and did not clump or weigh down my lashes. I look for a mascara that gives me volume and length which what I need. If you have long lashes need some volume and like a wet mascara formula you might like this mascara. I might try it with the loreal lash primer to see if Ithey makes a difference. 

What do you think? Have you tried this mascara? Let me know below.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel    


No comments:

Post a Comment