Monday, March 13, 2017

Works Like A Charm and I'm Clover It/ St. Patrick's Day Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
Since Friday is St. Patrick's Day I decided to do a St. Patrick's themed mani for Manicure Mondays so lets see what I did this years mani.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside light with flash

Outside light no flash

Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat 
Sinful Colors Works Like a Charm and I'm Clover It
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat

Since I picked up two Sinful Colors nail polishes from this years  St. Patrick's day collection which is called luck of the style. I used Like a Charm as the base color which has a really good formula. I love the color which is a pale mint green with gold shimmer. I then decided to put I'm Clover It on two of my nails to give a little pop. I really like it on top of Like a Charm. It has dark and light green glitter with Silver Clovers. It was a pain to get the clovers which is a bummer. It similar to last years glitter polish but with a silver three leaf clover glitter than with a gold four leaf clover (shamrock) glitters. I wish they did something more different this year than last. So if you have last years you might want to skip this years but if you missed getting a bottle last year or you are like me and love green glitter because you don't get many clovers in the bottle. I would pick it up and definitely get Like A Charm which is a unique color.  

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for St. Patrick's/ Manicure Monday.
Also if you want to check out more of my St. Patricks day manicures of the past just use the search bar on the left. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment