Monday, March 13, 2017

Big Lots, Walgreens and Grocery Outlet Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three small hauls that I wanted to show you. They are from Big Lots, Walgreens and Grocery Outlet so lets get into what I hauled.

Youtube video of hauls:




Lets first start with my Big Lots haul. I got two Crest toothpaste one is Seni-relief and one is Sensi-namel which they were $2.50 each. I also got two of the Kyle Denim & Bling Sinful Colors nail polish in the colors Kargo and Kobalt which was $1.95 each.


I went to walgreens with my mom and I only got one thing which this Jordana Sweet Cream liquid lip color in Molten Chocolate which is one of there new colors. It was $4.99.



I went back to Walgreens to see if they gotten the Wet N Wild spring collection which they didn't but they had a sale on buy two get one free on all makeup. So had to get a few things. I picked up the new Wet N Wild Megaglo makeup stick conceal in the color 807 Follow Your Bisque to try out which was $2.49 because it was one sale. I also got two of Sinful Colors nail polishes. I got another polish from the St. Patricks day collection this year and the color I got was Works Like A Charm which is a pretty pastel green with gold glitter. I also got Break Dance Not Hearts from the Valentines Day collection which is a pretty metallic purple. They were both $1.99 each but I got one free with the sale. 


This last haul is from Grocery Outlet in which I picked up a few things. I got a pack of Jakemans throat & chest peppermint drops for $1.69. I also got Naturally Fresh Deodorant crystal in Tropical Breeze which was $2.99. The last thing I got was Brooklyn Beauty Retinal Makeup wipes which is the Global Beauty brand which is the same ones I get from dollar tree and I thought I try these ones because you get 60 and they were $2.99.

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment