Thursday, March 16, 2017

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you another eye look using the Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette. So lets get into what I created this time.



Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette
9: crease
10: Eyelid and bottom lash
12: brow bone and inner corner eyelid 
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid eyeliner Dark Brown
L'OrĂ©al Voluminous Primer 
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black 
Essance Make Me Brow 02 browny brown : Eye brows

This time I wanted to create eye look using the more reddish-brown tones in this palette. I put 9 in the crease for 10 to blend out to. I really love 10 it's a really pretty red/brown tone. To finish out the look I put 12 on my brow bone and inner corner of my eyelid. I decided to use a brown eyeliner to go with this red/brown eye look. I really love how this eye look came out and can't wait to try another eye look with this palette. 

If you've been wanting a all matte palette you should check this one out. I'm not all matte shadow kinda of girl and this palette has changed that with each eye looks I create with this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment