Monday, March 6, 2017

Mauve On and Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays and this time I did a squish mani. So lets get into this weeks mani.

Indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Sinful Colors Kyle Demi-Matte Mauve On
O.P.I Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous 
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 

I decided to used another Kyle Demi Matte polishes from Sinful Colors. I used Mauve On which is a pale pink with gold shimmer. I wanted to do another squish mani so I decided to use O.P.I Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous which is a metallic dark gray color with rainbow shimmer in it. I really like how it came out. It looks like stone marble and looks really pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment