Thursday, March 30, 2017

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
NYC City Proof 24hr Base primer Universal

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow palette:

Mode: eyelid
Neutral: crease
Style: inner corner eyelid
Custom: outer v and lower lash
Cool: brow bone

W7 London liquid eyeliner black

Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum Mascara Very Black

I wanted to use Mode as an eyelid color and I though neutral would be a good crease color. I used Custom to deepen my eye look. I put cool for the brow bone. I put Style in the inner corner eyelid which is so pretty. I really love how this eye look came out. It's a neutral eye look with some shimmer which you know I love shimmer. I can't wait to do another eye look with palette. I would recommend this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment