Thursday, March 2, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a 99 cents only haul to show you and its mostly cosmetics. So lets get into what I got this time.

Youtube video of haul:



I found a lot of Milani products that I could not pass up. I found two Bella Eye eyeshadows that I do not own in my collection. The colors I got was 29 Bella Rosa a Highlighter/ Shimmer and 09 Bella Sky a Shimmer. I also got three Milani nail polishes in 09 Sugar Burst, 08 Sugar Rush and Quick Dry Top Coat. I also got another one of the Maybelline Master Hi-light blush in 30 Coral. I wanted to try the Boost Energy Jewelry so I got the Organic Germanium and might to do a review of this bracelet. The last two things I got was the Sally Hansen Triple Shine in 460 Deep End which is a pretty deep blue/purple and 190 Slick Black which is a glittery oil slick color so pretty. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment