Monday, March 27, 2017

Sweeten the Teal Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Monday this polish is one that I bought a while ago and finally got around wearing it.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outide lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Sinful Colors Sweeten the Teal
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 

As I said I bought this Sinful Colors nail polish in Sweeten The Teal and finally got the chance to put it on my nails. I'm not a fan of texture polishes because they chip so fast on me. I really love the color its green teal with gold shimmer in it. It took three coats to be opaque. I was pleasantly surprised that it last a while without chipping which was nice. I would recommend this polish if you love teal, glitter and texture polishes.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment