Thursday, March 9, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 cent only store haul to show you so lets just get into what I got this time.

Youtube video of haul:



I need some tooth paste so I got the Natural White Sensitive whitening fluoride toothpaste that I like. I picked up this Princessa Cool & Refresh + Liquid Velvet matte lipstick to try. Since Darlingthrillz on ig said they were pretty good so I will try them out. I picked up some Table tennis & game pong balls for my female Betta's to play with in there tank. I got this lucky nail polish remover spa & gel because I rain out of my 100% acetone nail polish remover and thought this would work. I was wrong it did not take off the nail polish like the 100% acetone so I had to pick up more the of 100% later. :0/

I forgot to ADD these two items to my video haul but I still wanted to show them to you.


 I got this waffle printed microfiber bath mat for $1.99 which is still a deal and I really like this pattern.


The last thing I got was this oval bucket for my shoes and it was also $1.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment