Monday, March 20, 2017

Be My Clover, Charmed I'm Sure and Spark-tacular!/Second St. Patrick's Day 2017 Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays and since my last St. Patrick's chipped before St. Patrick's day. I need to paint my nails so I did another St. Patrick's Day themed Mani. Let get into what I created this time.

Indoor lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat
Pure Ice Be My Clover and Charmed I'm Sure
Sephora by O.P.I Spark-tacular!
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat

I decided that I wanted to do a green and gold mani with some rainbow glitter on top. So I used Pure Ice Be My Clover which is clover green and Charmed I'm Sure which is metallic gold color. For the rainbow glitter topper I chose Sephora by O.P.I Spark-tacular. I'm really happy how this mani came out. I forgot how pretty Spark-tacular was and have use it again soon on other base colors.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Manicure for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment