Thursday, March 9, 2017

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution New-trals vs neutrals eyeshadow palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you my first eye look using the Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette. So lets get right into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow palette:
New-trals: Crease and lower lash
Tone: eyelid and center lower lash
Partial: inner corner eyelid and lower lash
Strong: outer v and lower lash
Cool: brow bone

W7 London liquid eyeliner black

Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black Mascara

When I first opened this eyeshadow palette I saw Tone and wanted to do a eye look around this pretty red shimmer color. So I put tone on the center of my eye lid. I put New-Trals which is a pretty orange color which looks really pretty with Tone. Then I put Partial to deepen my outer v of my eyelid to give it depth. I then blended out the edge of New-trals and brighten my brow bone with Cool which a perfect brow bone matte highlight. The last thing I added Partial in the inner corner of my eyelid to open up my eye. I really love how this eye look came out and can't wait to do another eye look with this palette.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment