Thursday, March 16, 2017

Target Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a little Target Haul to show you that I hauled a couple weeks ago. So lets get into what I got from Target.

Youtube video of haul:



I went to target because I saw on the target chartwheel they had $3.00 off cover girl lashblast mascaras which I never tried and been want to try. They were almost sold out but I did find one black Lash Blash Fusion mascara which was $7.99 then with $3.00 it was $4.99. I also pickup a few of the $1.00 Socks from the dollar spot section because you know I love socks. I got one of the Easter egg style. I got three of the St. Patrick's Days socks in Rainbow, Irish for the day and Shamrocks style. I love St. Patrick's not because of the drinking but because I love the color green and getting corn beef and cabbage with my family and friends.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Also have a Happy St. Patrick's Day on Friday. 


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment