Thursday, March 23, 2017

St. Patrick's Day 2017 Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you my St. Patrick's Day themed eye look that I created and wore on St. Patrick's Day. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
Covergirl Shadow Pencil Flamed out
Wet N Wild Boardwalk Boozing Eyeshadow palette:
Lime green: Eye lid
Green: crease, outer v and bottom lash
Orange and Yellow: above Crease
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee: Brow Bone
W7 liquid eyeliner black
Kiss Strip lash adhesive
Lunatick cosmetic labs Glamour Ghoul Glitter Ghouls Gold
Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Volum Mascara Very Black

I wanted to do a green, orange and gold eye look for the theme of St. Patrick's Day. I pulled out my Wet N Wild Boardwalk Boozing Eyeshadow palette because it has the colors I wanted to use. I used the neon lime color on the eyelid and the green in the crease and outer v. I then put the yellow and orange color from the palette mixed them together because I wanted a more yellow orange then the red tone orange that was in the palette. I really love how these two colors created the perfect orange I was looking for in this eye look. I put brulee on my brow bone. I decided that I wanted to put some gold glitter on top of my black eyeliner but I don't own a glitter glue or gold eyeliner so I used lash adhesive to have the ghouls gold to stick to my eye lid. I think it came out nice but I might have try something else next time. I really love how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 




No comments:

Post a Comment