Thursday, September 25, 2014

Avon Haul/Review on one of the Stardust Collection polishes

Hello my MJF followers,
Its been a while since I ordered from Avon because they really did not get anything new that I had to get. Since its almost Halloween I checked and they had some things I wanted to try. Since I need some deodorant, I figured I'd order some other things too.


I got another tube of the Clear skin pore penetrating black mineral mask because I really like it and some how I missed placed my other one. It was on sale for $3.99. I got one of the new Halloween treat lip balms that are on sale right now for $.79. I had to get the one with skulls on it and that flavor is Cinnamon Spice. I love Avon's lip balms. I also got the new nail polish from the Stardust collection and I got the color Jewel Blue. I also posted picture of the mani I did with polish below. It on sale for $3.99 right now. I got one of the extra lasting concealer in light to see if it works because I'm still looking for a good concealer. It was on sale for $4.99. The last things I got was the Skin so soft signature silk ani-perspritant deodorant for $.99 each. 

Stardust Jewel Blue Mani:


I really like this polish it reminds me of the textured glitter polishes that are everywhere these days and I'm happy avon got the hint. This polish is a good price. It reminds me of the zoya pixi polishes which I can't afford to buy. It also reminds me of the rimmel sweet crush collection polishes that I bought a while ago and think the Avon one is much better formula because I only used 2 coats to get the color I wanted and rimmel took 3-4 coats.The only thing is that chipped fast but most of texture polishes I tried chip fast. I also had a top coat and it chipped. So if you love glitter textured polishes you should try this polish out.

Also I wanted to say thank you to the people that ordered online from my Avon rep. because she told me that she got some orders online from new people and she was really greatful for your business. I hope you enjoyed the products you ordered :0).

Avon has a promo right now for free shipping if you order over $35 just let you know.

I'm happy with what I ordered and might be doing reviews on the concealer.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment