Sunday, September 14, 2014

TJ Maxx, Kmart, and Wal-Mart Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
Here is another collective hauls that I had not had a chance to post.


This haul is from TJ Maxx which I only got two things. I got this beautiful glass owl from the Halloween section and it was $7.99. I also got a jar candle in the scent of wild berries and it was on clearance for $4.50.


When I was at Kmart I saw that Jordana had a water proof liquid eyeliner in black envy for $2.99 and decided to get to try out when my other eyeliners dry out. I also found something new to me and that was s'mores candy corn by brach's so I decided to try it out and it was $1.99. Well I have not opened them yet.


The last haul is from Walmart. When I saw the Halloween candy and the m&m's they had a new flavor which I had to try was the candy apple. They where $2.49. I also got some old fashioned hard candy in root beer for a $1.00. I also got two pairs of the ed hardy socks because they had skulls on the of course and they where $2.99 each pack.

What do you think of my hauls?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment