Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Purple with Owl nail tattoo Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my mani that I wore in vegas.

With flash

no flash outdoor lighting

The products I used for this mani:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Wet N Wild Happy Hour Hop
Maybelline Nail Tattoo Lower East Side (Owl)
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I really love this mani, I know its not really any thing different but when I bought the Wet n Wild polish I fell in love with the color. I usually wear blues and greens but this purple is so pretty. Its perfect for fall because it has gold shimmer. This is only the polish I got from this halloween collection this year and happy I did. It reminds me of something a witch would wear on there nails. I also love the owl nail tattoo and so happy I bought few of them. If you don't have this polish you're missing out. Go get it you will love it like me.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment