Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Walgreens, Ross, and Wal-Mart Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a few things from Walgreens, Ross and Walmart that recently hauled.


At Walgreens I found the Revo Halloween lip balms so I got all of them except the grape which I hate grape flavor. I got Chocolate Mint, Candy Corn, Black Cat Cherry, and Pumpkin Spice. They were $2.99 and they were buy one get one for 50% off so I got two for $1.99 each. I tried them all and love them. I also got Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Daring Downtown it was on sale for $2.99. I also got a free sample of Crest sensi-repair tooth paste.

Swatches of Wet n Wild Daring Downtown
As you can see by the swatches above the eyeshadows are best over eyelid primer.



At Ross I got a sweater vest that be great for fall because I can wear long sleeve under it and not get too hot. It was $15.99. I also got a jar candle by Chesapeake bay In the limited edition scent pumpkin spice for $6.99 which smells so good and can't wait to burn.


I went to walmart and got one thing that was shampoo called Te-lightfully clean by Herbal Essence. I got it because I ran out of the Avon shampoos I usually buy but I've not happy with them because my hair is oily and it seams that my hair is never clean. So I decided to try something with Tea Tree oil in it. So far I've been liking it. I might do a review on it.


I went to Walmart with my dad last week and I found these rubber bracelets with I love zombies and skulls for $3.00. I've been wearing them everyday and they still look like new. I love them.




Some how I missed posting this haul from Walmart more than a month ago when the Muppet's most wanted came out on dvd and blu-ray. Awhile ago I won a walmart gift card and saved it to buy the muppets most wanted. So I got the  unnecessarily extended edition that has blu-ray, Dvd, digital copie for $19.96. I also got guardian of the galaxy shirt for $7.50 because that movie is so good and can't wait to buy it on dvd and blu-ray. I also can't wait to for the second one to come out in theaters.

I'm happy with all of things I got. I love the revos, zombie bracelets, Muppet's movie and Guardian of the galaxy shirt.

What do you think of my hauls?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment