Sunday, September 14, 2014

Purple/Pink Smoky Eye

Hello my MJF followers,
I've been forgetting to use my urban decay palletes so I decided to break them out and do a eye look with them so this is the result.


The products I used for this eye look:
Urban decay bordello (eyelid color)
Skimp (brow bone and inner corner highligh)
Ac/dc (crease outer v)
Scratch (crease to brow bone color)
Gravity (outer v)
Nyx jumbo eye pencils milk
Elf eyelid primer sheer
Avon daring definition gel eyeliner black pearl

I forgot how pretty and nice urban decay eyeshadows are and loved how this eye look came out. I really don't wear purple eye looks but I really like how this one came out. Its like soft everyday purple eye look that I might wear again. I need to use my urban decay palettes more offten because its not worth saving and not using them.

What do you think of the eye look?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment