Sunday, September 14, 2014

Teal Tulle with Maybelline Nail Tattoo Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I want to show you my teal with nail tattoo mani I did a while ago. This was my first time putting on nail tattoos.



The products I used:
Jordana calcium boost base coat
Sally Hansen Satin Glam Teal Tulle
Maybelline Nail Tattoos NYC Park (dog, paint splatter, and mustache)
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I was really happy how this mani came out but was kinda bummed the the mustache was not straight. I loved the tattoos so much, I was sad to remove them to do another mani. I was so happy that bought more of the tattoos. If you are not to good at nail art this is for you its really easy to use. O also I'm in love with this teal color so pretty and sparkly so happy I got it on sale.

What do you think of my mani?
Will you try nail tattoos?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment