Monday, September 15, 2014

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another dollar tree haul. This haul is from two dollar trees.


I went to dollar tree today to find some things I've been seeing on instagram and youtube that the other ladies been hauling. I found few things I've been looking for and they are the Halloween scarfs but they only had two kinds left. So I got the one with the cute little ghost on them and I hope they get more in. I was also happy to find more of the color changing fiber optic lights and they had green which I like more than red. So I got two and figured I give away the red ones. I also pick up more batteries from Panasonic for the fiber optic lights. I also got the scotch duck tape in metallic cupcakes because its so cute. I got the L. A colors nail polish removers to take with me on vacation when I want to change my nail polish. I also found these cute bottle stickers which be cool to put on some bottles to decorate my house with. They have two sizes of each design so I got two packs the first one has vampire blood, bats brew, zombie virus, and poison beware and the other pack has poison beware, trick or treat, witches brew and black widow spider venom. I also got pair of sock for 50 cents because its not its package which I was so happy because wanted them and passed them when I got vampire ones.

Here is the close up of the bottle stickers:

What do you think of my Dollar Tree haul?
What did you find at DT? I would love to know.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment