Saturday, September 6, 2014

Walmart and TJ Max Haul

Hello my MJF follwers, 
I'm here with a really old haul from Walmart and TJ Maxx from my trip a month ago.


At walmart I found some clearance items that I could not pass up. I got a hard candy walk the line eyeliner in the color Flip Side which is a navy blue. It was on sale for $3.00.I also got two of the salon perfect seeing stars & stripes striping tape for $1.98 each. The last thing I got at walmart was an e.l.f studio angled eyeliner brush that was $3.00.


At TJ Maxx I found a lot of good stuff on clearance for me and my dogs. The first thing I got for my dog was not on sale but was at a good price. I got them naturals super breath dental care dog bones for $5.99. My dogs loves these and helps there bad breath. I found a dog toy on sale for my dog jack who loves to play fetch. It was a pet buddy fun shaped toy for $2.00 which he really likes.
Now on the stuff I got for me on clearance. The first thing was a urban spa mirror that was on sale for $1.00. I also found two Formula X polishes for sephora and the colors I got were  super charged that was on sale for $2.00 and Aurora that was on sale for $3.00. I really happy to find these because I never tried formula x nail polishes and they were a really good price because they're usually $12.50 each. I also found two Elizabeth Arden single eyeshadows for a $1.00 each and the colors I got were Bubbles and Siren. I was so happy to find these because I know Elizabeth Arden is not cheap.

What do you think of my finds?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment