Sunday, September 14, 2014

Walgreens, Target, and 99 cents Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I have some hauls that I have not had the chance to post them.

This haul is from Walgreens when they were having the 99 cent sale on the sinful colors. I got two that I had to get and they are Starry Night which is black jelly base with micro rainbow glitter with shards of rainbow glitter. I also got one of textured polishes which I have not tried any of sinfuls yet in the color Red Tired. I also heard that they are going to have 99 cent sale again and it started today. So I have to check it out and so should you if you like sinful colors polish.


I was at target a while go and found this nail polish on sale and never tried any of these in the satin glam from Sally Hansen. When I saw it was on sale for $1.78 so I had to buy it. The color I got was Teal Tulle.


This haul was from the 99 cents Store. I got the blig bling necklace which I could not pass up because they usually around $5.00. I got Minnie mouse cotton buds because I love mickey and had to get them. I also got a blistex in the orange mango blast flavor which I really like and I saw them at dollar tree also. When I saw pirates of the Caribbean button thing that you put on your crocs I had to get it because I love pirates and crocs. The last thing I got was a angry birds chap sticks.

What do you think of my hauls?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment