Monday, September 24, 2018

First eye look: Too Faced Natural Matte Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my first eye look using the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette. So, let's get into what I created with this palette.


Products I Used:
Wet N Wild Take on the day eyeshadow primer For my primas
Too Faced Natural Matte eye shadow Palette:
Strapless: Crease and bottom lash 
Chocolate Cookie: Outer V and crease
Heaven: brow bone
Lace Teddy: Eyelid 
Wet N Wild Proline Felt Tip eyeliner Black 
Loreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Blackest Black

Added shimmer
Makeup Revolution Radiance Lights Palette: Exhale: inner eyelid 

If you saw my haul from Marshalls a couple months ago, when I found this palette for $16.99. I thought I would try to do an all matte eye look but as you see I had to add some shimmer. 
I used Strapless in my crease then Chocolate Cookie in my outer v and into the crease too. I put Lace Teddy on my eyelid. I then put Heaven on my brow bone. I also put Strapless on my bottom lash. Like I said I tried to do an all matte eye look but I had to add some shimmer for my inner eyelid which I used Exhale from the Makeup Revolution Radiance Lights Highlight palette. I really liked how this eye look came out. Even if it does not have a lot of shimmer or bright colors that usually do.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment