Monday, October 1, 2018

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Wagreens haul to share with you, so let's get right into what I found.


Since I missed out on The Nightmare Before Christmas string Christmas Jack ones last year my mom was nice and found this years for me. They were $16.99. I love them and will be leaving them up all year round.


She also surprised me with 3 of the funko mystery minis. They were $6.99 each.


I got lock, shock and barrel.


I went back to walgreens to see if they had more of the funko mystery minis but they didn't. But I did have the Wet N Wild fire vs. Ice Dragon collection. So I picked up one of the megaglo highlighters in Winter Falls in La which was $4.99. I was so happy to find one of the highlighting brush from ice Dragon because that's the one I really wanted. It was $6.99. I also picked up one of the Sinful color nail polishes from the Halloween collection with was Bad Witch that was $1.99. 

I hope you enjoyed my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment