Monday, October 29, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from Dollar Tree so let's get into what I got this time.


I found more of the reversible storage boxes. I got two of the black and sliver in two different sizes this time which is 8", 8", 8" and 7", 7", 9". I also found the unicorn makeup brushes that everyone been finding at DT. So I got two of the concealer brush and one of the powder brush. I also found few movies that I could not pass up for a $1. I got Howard Lovecraft and frozen kingdom which I never seen before but I like H P Lovecraft. I also picked up the second best exotic marigold hotel which I never seen the first one or this one but it had good reviews. I thought my mom would like it if I don't.


When I saw these Star Wars Metal helmets. I had to have one of each one because I know they are way more than $1. Also if you don't know I love star wars and need to add theses to my collection.


I was also surprised to find Disney tsum tsum at DT. So I picked up three that I don't own. I got Donald Duck, Sven and Elsa.



I saw these cute solar lights and had to get the Jack-o-lantern and the skull which I put on my bench in back yard.


I picked up some candy too. I got my favorite Tootsie Fruit Chews and I also picked up the Starburst Gummie to try. If you fall me on IG you know what I thought. I also got one of the wire led lights in purple and last LED pumpkin lights since I never got pumpkin ones.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my DT haul.

Have a Happy Halloween ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿฌ

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment