Monday, October 29, 2018

Jcpenney Haul (Halloween)

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share you a Jcpenney haul which I got mainly Halloween shirts so let's get into this haul.


This first items was an after thought purchase because I needed few dollars to get free shipping. It's a Fortitude short sleeve crew neck t-shirt womens junior plus for $2.39. I actually really love this shirt it so comfortably and I love the colors.


The reason so the purchase is this City Streets short sleeve crew neck tshirt womens junior plus Skeleton shirt which was $5.60. I love this shirt and I wore it on my trip.


I also got this cute City Street 3/4 sleeve crew neck womens junior plus let's hang for $9.60. It's not thick material but since I live in California and it's still warm during October it perfect for me.


I also got this City Street 3/4 sleeve crew neck womens junior plus jack-o-lantern shirt for $9.60.


Right after I ordered the items above Jcpenney put out few more Halloween items so I had to have them. So I had to have this City street Halloween tank top. As you see I order it and it was $7.82.


I also got the leggings to go with it that was also $7.82. To get free shipping my mom got something too.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

I hope you have a Happy Halloween ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐ŸŽƒ

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment