Monday, October 8, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you q 99 Cents Only Store Haul, so lets get into it.


I found these cool eye ball solar lights so I picked up four. I got a extension cord since I need one. I also picked up this happy Halloween lace decor.


I found one of the bazic beauty gold unicorn contour brush. I was happy to find more of the Star Wars character clips so I picked up two more.


I was so happy that I did because I got wicket and bb8 which I love both.


I found this pretty Metal planter stand which I need for one my pots.


I picked up another Storage organizer that was $2.99 and is a good deal if you can find them.


I found these pet inc led spike dog ball which Jack loved. I saw this Happy Hour Skeleton fish and had to have it.


I was also happy to find some Lip Smackers that I have been wanting. I have been wanting the cup lip balms so I got Coca Cola Cherry, Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola. I also found Delectable Donuts collection. I never seen Vaseline lip therapy before so I picked up one to try which is the cocoa butter. 

I hope you enjoy seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment