Monday, October 29, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 Cents Only Store haul to share with you. So lets get into what I got this time.


I got one of the Cinematic light-up box since the one I have is so small. This one you can write a bigger message and it was $4.99.


I found more Funko pops and I saw this the Mummy from the new The Mummy movie and had to get it for $1.99.


I picked up another storage organizer for $1.99. I also picked up another shaving cream in the Tropic wave scent that I like.


I picked up this years sugar skull bath mat for $2.99.


I also got the owl one too which I used in my room for Jack to lay on. He love these bath mats.


I saw these hello fall blue and orange pumpkins which I had to have. I also picked up two of the Hola Halloween pumpkins in the pretty green and orange colors. I also found these led wired light for $2.99 each. I picked up two which I thought changed colors because of the picture in fronts but I was wrong because I one was green and other one was blue which I are my favorite colors but if I have know I would of gotten a purple one too. I opened the green one and it really long.


I like mio vitamins and I like picking them at .99 since they are not usually .99. This time they had orchard apple which I never tried this flavor before. I actually like this flavor it taste like apple juice. I was so happy to find the nightmare before Christmas lip balms. I also picked up another one of the vaseline lip balm in rose scent. I need more super glue so I picked some up too. I also found more lip smackers but this time they had marvel Black Widow so I picked one up to try.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Have a Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment