Monday, October 29, 2018

Bath and Body Works Haul (Halloween)

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I only got two things from Bath and Body Works I thought I would also share my moms haul too. So let's get into this haul.

 

Since I got some coupons in the mail I thought I stop in and see what they had left of the Halloween items. I had a coupon for $10 coupon, 20% off  and free item coupon. So I picked up Vampire Blood candle so it came out to $8.00. Also picked out Vampire Blood the Anti-bacterial foaming mousse for free which I never tried before.


My mom got ghoul friend for free since she had coupons too. She also got the ghoul friend foaming hand soap since she had a coupon for $3.00 with 20% off. She also picked up some wall flower refills for 5 for $23 with 20% off it was $18.40. She got two apple pumpkin, two sweet cinnamon pumpkin and a Champagne toast.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

 Happy Halloween ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽƒ

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment