Monday, October 1, 2018

Bad Witch Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Sinful Colors Bad Witch
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

Since it's October 1, I thought I would share with you one of the Sinful colors nail polish from this years Halloween collection the Conjured Color collection that I picked up at Walgreens. The collection was picked over but I found this beautiful dark purple with shimmer that I had to get. The formula is as good as most of the Sinful Colors polishes. I really love this color and will be wear this a lot. If you like dark blue/purple polishes with shimmer you need to try this one. I so need to find the other colors in this collection.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment