Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween 2018 Mani #3: Songbird Serenade and Kindness

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Halloween themed mani to share with you, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
China Glaze Songbird Serenade 
Sparitual Kindness
Disney Nail polish collection sliver mickey glitter polish
Halloween Nail Stickers 104 bats and ghost
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

This mani is not just a Halloween mani but a Disney themed Halloween mani which I wore to Disneyland. I had many compliments too which was nice. I wore one of my favorite black nail polish which also has rainbow glitter from China Glaze that is Songbird Serenade. I thought Kindness which is perfect pumpkin orange with shimmer would look really nice with Songbird Serenade. I used some bat and ghost nail sticker and some Mickey Mouse glitter. I used a dotting tool to add some mickey's with the bats. I loved this mani and was so bummed it chipped of as soon as I got home but happy it last my whole trip.

I hope you enjoyed my last Halloween Mani for 2018 which I'm sad about because you know I love Halloween.

Be safe out there and have a Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment