Monday, October 8, 2018

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Fierce As Fire palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have been wanting to do an eye look with Makeup Revolution Fierce As Fire ever since I got it. So here is my first eye look using it.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow primer for my primas 
Maybelline fit me eyeshadow 255 Just Beige
NYX glitter primer 
Makeup Revolution Fierce As Fire palette: 
5: crease 
10: outer eyelid and bottom lash
6: inner eyelid
4: brow bone 
Benefit High Brow creamy brow highlighter pencil
Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner Perversion 
It Superhero mascara Super Black

I wanted to do a berry or orange look as you can see I went for the orange. I put 5 in the crease which is a nice light brown matte. I then put 10 on my outer eyelid and bottom lash which is a pretty shimmery orange color. I put 6 on the rest of the eyelid which was a pretty light orange shimmer with pink base. Lastly I put 4 on my brow bone which is little darker then the shade I usually use as by brow bone highlight  so I used High Brow as a base to lighten it up a little bit. I put on mascara and my wing liner. I really like this palette. I love how this eye look came out. I can't wait to use this palette again soon. It's nice fall palette or if you're like these color like me it would be a nice every day palette. 
I will not doing a review since I don't think you can get it anymore. I got it because it was special Ulta Beauty had and I don't see it sold on Ulta.com. Let me know if you like see swatch because I can post them on Instagram.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment