Monday, October 8, 2018

Love Bird and Midnight Galaxy Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. I wanted to do a Fall color them, so let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Kiss Gel Strong Love Bird
Black Heart Galaxy Effect Midnight Galaxy 
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I wanted to wear Kiss Love Bird because in the bottle it looked like a pretty rusty orange color with some orange shimmer. I thought Midnight galaxy would pair nicely with it. I used three coats of Love Bird which is same formula as the other Kiss Gel Strong line. But it looks more red and you barley see the shimmer on my nail than what it looks like in the bottle which I was bummed. It's still a pretty color and it looks nice with Midnight Galaxy which I love because it's a black Holographic polish. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment