Monday, October 15, 2018

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Big Lots haul to share with you so lets get into the haul.


I love Epielle Cleansing towelettes so I picked up the Charcoal which I used before and enjoyed them. These are little bit more than the other ones which are $1.00 these are $3.00.


I also finally find the Epielle Micellar cleansing water that was $3.50. I did try the wipes in the Micellar but they smelled off. In that they smelled like the towels were old or some thing. When I opened this bottle it smells similar but musty or old like the wipes. I also got some cotton pads for $1.50. I also found some Sinful Colors that was $1.95 each which I don't own. I got Sugar Sugar and Forbitten Fruit.  I also found the Epielle Unicorn mask and had to get one to try for $1.20.

Sugar Sugar and Forbitten Fruit


I also got jack this cool Halloween dog toy for $3. He loves it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment