Monday, October 15, 2018

First Halloween 2018 Mani: Forbitten Fruit

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my first Halloween mani for 2018. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Sinful Colors Forbitten Fruit 
Halloween Nail Stickers 104: Ghost and Spider web
100 Nail Stickers: Spider and Jack-O-Lantern
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I really wanted to wear the new polish that I got from Big Lots which was SC Forbitten Fruit which is a pretty dark plum with pearlescent shimmer. The formula is really nice and I only did 2 coats which you know I usually do 3. I really love this color and reminds me of something a witch would wear. I added some Halloween nail stickers because I thought they would look really nice with this color. I used the ghost and spider web from 100 nail sticker pack. I also used the cute Jack-o-lantern and spider from another pack I got from Walmart a while ago. I really love how this mani came out. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment