Monday, October 15, 2018

First Halloween Look 2018: Poison Ivy

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my first Halloween look of this year. I hope I have time to do a few more this year. Since I will be at Disneyland the week before Halloween I don't have much time. But at least I got one look down that I have been wanting to do for a while which was an Poison Ivy look.

Poison Ivy look

Close up eye look
Products I used:
Eyes:
Wet N Wild take on the day eyeshadow primer for my primas 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk
NYX glitter primer 
Urban Decay Electric Palette:
Thrash: Cease and bottom lash
Freak: rest of eyelid
Mac Single Eyeshadow Hajar Karim
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Wet N Wild proline felt Tip eyeliner Black 
Kiss True Volume Posh lashes
Kiss strip lash adhesive clear
Urban Decay Perversion mascara Black 

Eye Brows:
Smoke & Mirrors Brow Gel
MAC single eyeshadow Hajar Karim 

Since I did the eyes first I will tell you what I did for the look. I wanted to do a all green look but with different shades of green. To get the brightest greens and the shimmer from the shadows I used a primer, Milk pencil as a base and the glitter primer. I used the UD Electric palette because I love greens from this palette. I put Thrash in the crease which is a pretty lime green. I put Freak on my lid which is also a pretty shimmer green. To deepen my crease and outer v. I used MAC single eyeshadow in Hajar Karim. I also put it on my brows. I also put Thrash on my bottom lash too. I did my normal wing and mascara. I also put on some false lashes from Kiss in Posh.


full face #1

full face #2

Products I used:
Face:
Olay Complete all day moisturizer sensitive 
Loreal true match C2 natural Ivory
Wet N Wild Photofocus press powder neutral beige
L.A. Girl pro conceal Natural
MAC single eyeshadow Hajar Karim: bronzer/ contour
Milani baked eyeshadow Green Fortune: highlighter

Lips: 
Princessa Liquid Velvet 24hr  smooth Matte Lipstick Velvet lip gloss angel red
Wet N Wild megalast liquid catsuit Emerald City
Mac single Hajar Karim on top of Emerald City
UD Electronic Freak on center of lips

Wig:
Walmart Long wavy wig

I used a more full coverage foundation by Loreal and my favorite powder by wet wild. I used Hajar Karim as bronzar/ contour to give the poison ivy look. I don't own a green highlighter so I used Milani's baked eyeshadow in Green Fortune which I love as an eyeshadow but for this look it look so pretty as highlighter. For the lips I wanted to do a red and green combo since poison ivy kiss people to poison them. I used Princessa liquid velvet in angel red which I not big fan of because it sticky but I only put it on the outer edge of my lips so it was fine. I put Wet N Wild catsuit Emerald city in center of my lips blended in to Angle Red. I then put Hajar Krim and Freak in top of Emerald City. I then put on my red wig that I love from Walmart. I really love how this Poison Ivy look came out. I can't wait to do another Halloween Look.

I hope you enjoyed this Halloween Look. What are you going to be for Halloween? I would love to hear from you.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment