Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween 2018 Mani #2: Eye Contact and Dead On

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I missed last weeks manicure mondays because I was in Disneyland. I will be posting two today. This one is another Halloween themed mani so let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Inside lighting with flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Kiss Gel Strong Eye Contact 
Sinful Colors Dead On

I didn't have chance to take pictures of this mani in the sun light so I only have indoor lighting shots but you can still see how it came out. I used Eye Contact as a base color because I really wanted to do a gray with a shimmer on top. So I put on Dead On which is a pretty rainbow glitter in a pink gel with skull glitters. I really like how it looks on the gray. I think this mani came out nicely.
 I hope you enjoyed this mani and don't forget check out other mani I will be posting next.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment