Monday, September 10, 2018

Boy Oh Boy Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside  lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Jordana Boy Oh Boy
Nail Art Glitter Light Blue
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to wear a teal blue nail polish so I thought I would dig in my collection and I pulled out Jordana Boy Oh boy which is a pretty teal/blue color. I love Jordana's nail polish formula's and I wish my Walgreen's carried more of there products because I have to go to Kmart. I just found out my Food Maxx has a nice display but I didn't find any polishes that I had to have and they were sold out of the Quick Shine top coat which I love. Are they getting rid of Jordana products? I hope not. Anyways off topic back to the mani. I wanted to add some shimmer so I decided to add some loose Nail Art Glitter which looks really pretty but I need to figure out a better way to add glitter because it was all bumpy. Anyways I still love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment