Monday, September 10, 2018

Ulta and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls from July and Labor Day to share with you from Ulta and Target so lets get into these hauls. 


This first haul is from Ulta back in July when it was my Birthday month so I went and picked up my free Birthday gift which is the It cosmetics Superhero mascara. I was bummed that it was not full size because last year we got a full size nyx palette. But I'm still happy to try out this mascara since I never tried any of It Cosmetics products.


Last Monday on Labor Day I went to Ulta to get my hands on the Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants palette which I was happy to find the two displays. I got The Wants palette since the needs are from other Makeup Revolution palettes which I own a few already. The Wants Palette was $20.00 but I of course had a coupon for $3.50 off $15. I was also happy to get a free gift with $15.00 purchase which I always miss but not this time. I got the Fierce As Fire which I didn't own yet. I can't wait to try the highlighters and eyeshadows in this palette so pretty. I already created some eye looks with the Wants Palette and I have been like everyone.  


This haul is from Target in July that I never got to post of the Mickey Mouse collection. I was happy to find a few things but I was sad that I didn't find the eyeshadow palettes. But I did find some Classic old school Mickey Mouse buttons to add to my collection which was $5.00 and on cartwheel there was 20% off so they were $4.00. I also got the Mickey Mouse nail polish collection because you know I had to get the glitter shaped mickey's and it was also $5.00. I found this cool Harry Potter enamel pin thrown in with the mickey stuff and I had to get it. It was $3.99. The last thing I got in this haul was a repurchase of the Wet N Wild photo focus Pressed powder in neutral beige since I hit pan on my other one. As a makeup junkie if you hit pan on something and have to buy another that's a good product. It was $4.69.


On Labor Day after going to Ulta I went to Target to see if they had Halloween stuff out but they didn't. So I just looked around and found the is Harry Potter popsocket that I have been wanting on sale for $4.48 it was $14.99. So if you been wanting the same popsocket go check out your target. I also found this NYX Lip Lingerie Shimmer in Maison on sale for $3.74. I didn't even hear about these and since I like the Lip Lingeries I figured I would give the shimmer a try and it looks really pretty in the tube.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment