Monday, September 24, 2018

Bath and Body Works, Disney Store Outlet, Black Market Minerals and Hot Topic Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
If you saw my last haul from Ross this is rest of the haul from my Arizona trip from the Mall. I have hauls from Bath and Body Works, Disney Store Outlet, Black Market Minerals and Hot Topic, so lets get into the first haul.


I stopped in Bath and Body Works to see if they had Halloween items and I'm happy to say they did. So I picked up a few things. I got three mini candles since it 3 for $12.00. So I got Midnight Blue Citrus, Pumpkin Apple and purrfect pumpkin. I also got 5 pocketbacs for $6.00. The ones I got were Vampire Blood, Ghoul Friend, Werewolf Tears, Creep it real and Candicorn. I also got the Jack-o-lantern pocketbac holder that was $4.75. I didn't bring my coupons since I was on vacation which I should of known better and left them in my purse all well. 


This next haul is from the Disney Store Outlet. I found this Halloween Men's shirt that wanted last year but never got it. It was $16.95. I'm so excited to wear it.


I also found Jack Skellington mug that on was on sale for $3.74 so you know I had to get it.


We also stopped at Black Market Minerals and I got this quartz crystal bracelet for $5.95.


The last haul is from Hot Topic and the went in to see if they had any of the Funko Pops that I was look for but they didn't. But I did find the blackheart nail polish in Zodiac Cancer that I wanted. Since it was 2 for $5.00. I also got Midnight Galaxy from the Galaxy Effects collection.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment