Monday, September 17, 2018

Ross Dress For Less Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you two Ross hauls from my Arizona trip. So let's get into what I found this time.


This haul I was looking around and found this Nike golf visor and thought it would be perfect to wear around the pool and when we were walking outside since it was so hot. It was $9.99 and I really like it because it has a stay cool material which is nice. I also need a nice towel for the pool. This pretty pattern towel was on sale for $8.99 so it was perfect.


We went to the mall and they had Ross so I of course had to look around. I found this Betsey Johnson Blanket which you know I love Betsey Johnson and I have different skull blanket that I love. I saw this different pattern skulls blanket with the green, gray and blue in Full/Queen and had to have it. It was $22.99.


I also got this cute Minni Mouse shirt for $10.99.


I found these cute and comfy leggings by Game Time on sale for $5. 49.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Ross Dress for Less Haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment