Monday, September 10, 2018

Bath and Body Works, Sephora, Ross Dress For Less and TJ Maxx Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I took a day off last Monday I will be post a few hauls. So this post I have a collective haul to share with you. I went shopping with my mom and I of course found something from each store. We went to Bath and Body Works, Ulta, Ross Dress For Less and TJ Maxx. So lets get into the haul.

 

This first haul is from Bath and Body Works.  Since I had some coupons I went and looked around. I found the Crystal Terrarium Nightlight Wallflower plug $16.50 with 20% off coupon and had to get it for my room. I was also happy to find the blue mermaid tail pocket bac holder for $7.75 with 20% off coupon since I could not find one last year. Since I a coupon for a free $5.00 item I got the travel shower gel in Hello Beautiful scent.


We stopped at Jcpenney and since it was my Birthday Month I went to the Sephora inside Jcpenney and picked my free gift which was the Bite beauty. I can't wait to try these lip products since I never tried Bite before.


We also went to Ross Dress For Less and found these cool space leggings by Zone Pro for $4.99 that I could not pass up.


This last haul is from Tj Maxx which I need a 24" suite case because my mom took mine. So I found this CalPak LUKAS II for $39.99 and my mom bought it for me which is really nice since she took mine.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment