Monday, September 10, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a small haul from 99 cents only to share with you so let's get into what I got this time.


I found this hyper pet Gnarly Gnaws for Jack which was $1.99. He loves it and he could not destroy it which is a plus.


I finally found the mermaid brushes by  Bazic Beauty everyone was finding. I only found three which was brow brush, contour brush and blush brush. They are a little bit heavier than the other brushes that I got which I was not expecting. They are as nice as the Wet N Wild brushes too. So they don't feel cheaply made.


I also picked up some shave guard razors that I like from 99 cents. They are only razors I use because they work and they are a good price.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my 99 cents only haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment