Monday, September 24, 2018

Zodiac Cancer Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
BlackHeart Zodiac Cancer
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I was so happy to find Blackheart Zodiac polish in my birth sign that is Cancer. It's such a unique nail polish. It's blue/green metallic color with some rainbow glitter. It's so pretty by itself and I don't own anything like it. It has a nice formal too. So you know I will be wearing it again for sure. Now I wish I picked up more of the Zodiac polishes. 
Always, I hope you enjoyed this week mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment