Monday, September 10, 2018

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I was so excited to try the Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants palette as soon as I saw Emilynoel83 YouTube video showing swatches. So as soon as I got it home, I created an eye look. I'm here to show you what I created with this new palette.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer For My Primas 
Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants Eyeshadow Palette:
Corduroy: Crease 
Greateful: Eyelid 
The Cream: Brow Bone 
Oh Heavens!: inner Eyelid 
Side Hustle: Bottom Lash
W7 Liquid Eyeliner Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Black

There was so many colors to choose in this palette but I decided to do a green eye look since I love greens. I also wanted to see if Corduroy blends well. I put Corduroy a beautiful emerald green matte in my crease. I'm happy to say it was not patchy and it blended nicely with my brow bone shadow in eyeshadow The Cream. I was going to add a different color in between but it blended so nice I left it. I then put Greatful on my eyelid which is pretty lime green shimmer. I put Oh Heaven in my inner eyelid which is a beige cream satin. Lastly I put Side Hustle which is a pretty green with gold shift on my bottom lash. I finished it off with a black wing and mascara. I really love how this eye look came out. I can't wait to share my other looks with this palette. Also I will try to put up a review of this palette as soon as I try out most of the shadows in this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment