Monday, September 17, 2018

Tj Maxx, Jcpenney, Burlington and Walmart Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective haul from Tj Maxx, Jcpenney, Burlington and Walmart which are from my Arizona trip. So let's get into what I found.


This first haul is from Tj Maxx which I found some goodies that I could pass up. I found chase n' chomp ball for Jack since when I'm going I like to get him toy and it was only $2.99. He loves this ball and you know if he can't brake it. It's made good which is a plus. I was surprised to find few of the O.p.i Grease collection. I saw Chills Are Multiplying! which a pretty blue and I love Grease. It was $3.99 so as see it came home with me. I also needed a better hair brush since the one I brought with me on my trip was old and was pulling my hair. So I saw this Swissco soft touch shower brush for $4.99 and I happy I did it works well with my thick curly hair.


We went to Jcpenney to look around and they had sunglasses on sale. So my mom picked some up. I saw these cute heart sunnies and even thought I need perception glasses I could not leave them since they were $1.75. I can wear them if I don't care if I can see far way.


This next haul is from Burlington where I found a few goodies that I could not pass up. I found some Spa Scriptin under eye pads on sale for $1.99. I also got some Danielle black charcoal cleansing clothes on sale for $1.99 and so far I have been really like them. I got Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat for $2.99. I found this Essie fall collection for $5.99 which I don't own any of these colors. I enjoy essie polishes and I could not pass it up.


This last haul is from Walmart where I found some clearance items that I had to have. I found this cute Harry Potter hat for $5.00. I also got this comfy terra & sky shirt for $3.00. I have never seen this brand at my walmart and this shirt was so nice. Too bad they didn't have any other colors left that I liked.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment