Monday, September 24, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from my Arizona trip this time it's a little haul from Dollar Tree. So let's get into this haul.


We went into Dollar Tree because I need a few things. I saw these Ardell brow building fiber gel in dark brown and had to try them out. I also picked some Scunci black hair clips.


I went in to DT because I hurt my ankle so I got some Athletic tap by pioneer. I also got ankle support by assured. The last thing I got was Elastic Bandage by assured. I used the ankle support and it worked so I didn't used the other stuff but good to have it on hand.

Well that's all I got from DT and I hope you enjoyed seeing it.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment