Monday, September 17, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two Dollar Tree Hauls to share with you so lets get into my hauls.


I picked up some Masking tape because I was out. I got this cute Boston Terrier magnet. I picked up some more hair clips by Scunci. I need more measuring cups so I got two. One that has up to 4 cups and other one is up 2 cups.


I got this basket for the hose on the deck which holds it perfectly.


I got some items for our trip to Arizona and Palm Springs. My family really like the Corn Chips by home style select so I got two. I also picked up some sunflower kernels for my dad. I also got some more the diet snapple singles to go in Raspberry Ice Tea. I like the peach and lemon better but they only had Raspberry.


I picked up two of the LED leaf lights which I always wanted but never could find. 


I also found more of the Kiss gel strong polishes. So I picked up four. I got Happiness, Love Bird, Tealful and Cool-ur which I already own but my mom borrowed it and never gave it back so I just picked up another one.


I found this Hostess Sno balls ice cream which I wanted to try. It actually really good.


They also had this Twix ice cream to so I picked up to try. It was ok but I like the sno balls one better. The ice cream was more creamier. I probably will not get this one again.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul and let me know what you got at DT?
 I would love to know.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment