Monday, September 17, 2018

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you another eye look using the Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit the wants Palette. Let's get into what I created this time.



Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer For My Primas 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants Eyeshadow Palette:
Laughcry: Above Crease 
Love Tons: Crease and Bottom Lash
CupCake: Inner Eyelid
Good Vibes: Eyelid 
The Cream: Brow Bone 
W7 Liquid Eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

I wanted to do a fall like look using some of the shadows that I have not used yet in this palette. So I used Laughcry in the crease and above so you can still see the color after I put another color in the crease. I then put Love Tons in the crease. I wanted to use a shimmery copper color so I used Good Vibes but since it was little dark than I wanted I put Cupcake in the middle of eye lid on top of Good Vibes and in my inner eyelid. I then put The Cream on my brow bone. I also out Love Tons on my bottom lash. I put on my liner and mascara like always. I really loved how this eye look came out. 
I have been loving this palette and can't wait to create more eye looks with it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment